DSCA DIN Signal Conditioners
DSCA DIN Signal Conditioners
End of Life
Dataforth DSCA DIN signal conditioning modules provides a single channel of isolated analog input or output.
- Brand: Dataforth
- Designed for Industrial Plant Environments
- Protects User Equipment from Lightning and Heavy Equipment Power-Line Voltage
- Reduces Electrical Noise in Measured Signals
- Convenient System Expansion and Repair
This product is end of life. There may still be stock available; please contact us for more information or suitable replacement solutions.
Each Instrument-Class DSCA module provides a single channel of isolated analog input or output. Input modules accept analog voltage or current signals from all types of field sensors and sources and filter, isolate, amplify, linearize, and convert these input signals to high-level analog outputs suitable for use in data acquisition, test and measurement, and control system applications. Output modules accept high-level analog voltage signals from a system, then buffer, isolate, filter, and amplify them before providing a current or voltage output to a field device.
Please refer to the datasheet to find the signal conditioner with the input and output ranges you require.
Signal Conditioning Modules
- DSCA30 MILLIVOLTAGE INPUT MODULES, 3Hz BANDWIDTH
- DSCA31 MILLIVOLTAGE INPUT MODULES, 3Hz BANDWIDTH
- DSCA32 CURRENT INPUT MODULES, 3Hz
- DSCA33 ISOLATED TRUE RMS INPUT MODULES
- DSCA34 LINEARIZED 2- OR 3-WIRE RTD MODULES (0 to +5V OUTPUT, 3Hz BW)
- DSCA36 POTENTIOMETER INPUT MODULES (0 to +5V OUTPUT, 3Hz BW)
- DSCA37 THERMOCOUPLE INPUT MODULES (0 to +5V OUTPUT, 3Hz BW)
- DSCA38 STRAIN GAGE INPUT MODULES
- DSCA39 CURRENT OUTPUT MODULES, 100Hz BANDWIDTH
- DSCA40 MILLIVOLTAGE INPUT MODULES, 1kHz BANDWIDTH
- DSCA41 VOLTAGE INPUT MODULES, 1kHz BANDWIDTH
- DSCA42 2-WIRE TRANSMITTER INTERFACE MODULES
- DSCA43 DC LVDT INPUT MODULES, 1kHz BANDWIDTH
- DSCA45 FREQUENCY INPUT MODULES
- DSCA47 LINEARIZED THERMOCOUPLE INPUT MODULES (0 to +5V OUTPUT, 3Hz BW)
- DSCA49 VOLTAGE OUTPUT MODULES, 100Hz BANDWIDTH
A wide range of backpanels and accessories are available for the SCM5B Signal Conditioning system.
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
- ±0.03% Accuracy (Typical)
- ±0.01% Linearity
- 1500Vrms Transformer Isolation & 240Vrms Field-side Protection
- ANSI/IEEE C37.90.1 Transient Protection
- True 3-Way Isolation
- Wide Supply Voltage, 15 to 30VDC
- Industry Standard Output of 0 to +10V, ±10V, 0 to 20mA, or 4 to 20mA
- 4- to 6-Pole Low-Pass Filtering
- Up to 160dB CMR
- 85dB NMR at 60Hz, 80dB at 50Hz
- –40°C to +80°C Operating Temperature
- Screw Terminals and Plug-in Terminal Blocks Simplify Wiring and Maintenance
- C-UL-US Listed (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D)
- CE and ATEX Compliant
- Manufactured per RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
You may also like...
- Intel Celeron
- Intel Core
- Intel Pentium
- Up to 32GB