75″ 4K UHD Signage Screen
The 75BDL3050Q/00 is a cost-effective 75 inch signage display monitor with a 3840 x 2160 4K resolution and 410 NITS brightness. From the Philips Q-Line range, these screens deliver remarkably clear imagery and reliability, with a range of technical features enabling professional signage functionality.
CMND: Take control of your displays
A robust display management platform, CMND puts the power back into your hands. Update and manage content with CMND & Create or control your settings with CMND & Control. It’s all possible with CMND.
Manage settings of multiple displays with CMND & Control
With CMND & Control, easily manage multiple displays in a central location. With real time display monitoring, setting and software updates from a remote location, and the ability to customise and configure multiple displays at once, such as video wall or menu board displays, controlling your suite of displays has never been easier.
Create and update content with CMND & Create
Design and create compelling content with CMND & Create, a powerful authoring tool. With a drag and drop interface, preloaded templates, and integrated widgets, you’ll be able to amaze your customers with compelling content. Available in portrait and landscape mode.
Connect and control your content via the cloud with HTML5
Connect and control your content via the cloud with the integrated HTML5 browser. Design your signage content online and connect it with a display or with your entire network. Simply plug in a RJ45 Internet cable for network connection and connect the display with the dedicated URL address, and you are ready to play your cloud-based content.
Schedule what you want, when you want with SmartPlayer
Turn your USB into a true cost-effective digital signage device. Simply save your content (video, audio, pictures) on your USB and plug into your display. Create your playlist and schedule your content via the on-screen menu, and enjoy your own playlists anytime, anywhere.
SmartPower for energy saving
The backlight intensity can be controlled and pre-set by the system to reduce the power consumption by up to 50%, which saves substantially on energy costs.
4K Ultra HD: resolution like you’ve never seen before
See your Signage Solutions like never before thanks to four times the resolution of a conventional Full HD display. 3840 x 2160 pixels provide and image so refined, so lifelike, it’s a window to a new world.
Android: Run your own app or choose your favourite app to run
With Android OS integrated into the display, you can work with the most developed OS on the planet and save your own app directly into the display. Or, choose from the large library of Android apps and play content from there. With the built-in scheduler, you can daypart your apps and content based on your customer and time of day and with the auto-orientation feature, showing content in portrait or landscape is as simple as turning the display.
- 75BDL3050Q/00 – 75″ 4K UHD Signage Screen
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
- Diagonal screen size (inch): 74.52 inch
- Diagonal screen size (metric): 189.27 cm
- Panel resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Optimum resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Brightness: 410 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1200:1
- Response time (typical): 8 ms
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Viewing angle (horizontal): 178 degree
- Viewing angle (vertical): 178 degree
- Pixel pitch: 0.429 x 0.429 mm
- Display colours: 1.07 Billion
- Picture enhancement
- 3/2 – 2/2 motion pull down
- 3D Combfilter
- Progressive scan
- 3D MA deinterlacing
- Dynamic contrast enhancement
- Colour Enhancement
- Colour Temperature Adjustment
- Noise Reduction
- Smart Picture
- Operating system: Android 5.1
- Panel technology: IPS
- Screen-saving functions: Pixel Shift, Low Brightness
- Keyboard control: Lockable
- Network controllable
- LAN (RJ45)
- Card OPS RS232
- HDMI (One Wire)
- Energy-saving functions: Smart Power
- Placement: Landscape
- Remote control signal: Lockable
- Ease of installation:
- Smart Insert
- AC Out
- Carrying Handles
- Memory: 8 GB eMMC
- Signal Loop Through
- IR Loop through
- Tiled Matrix: Up to 10 x 15
- Temperature range (operation): 0 ~ 40 °C
- Temperature range (storage): -20 ~ 60 °C
- Relative humidity: 20 ~ 80 (operation),10 – 90%(storage) %
- MTBF: 50,000 hour(s)
- Storage: 8 GB eMMC
- CPU: Quad Core Full HD
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3
- Video input
- DisplayPort (1.2)
- HDMI (x4)
- USB 2.0 (Type A) (x2)
- VGA (Analogue D-Sub)
- Audio input: 3.5-mm jack
- Audio output: Audio Left/Right (RCA)
- External control
- RS232C (in/out) 2.5 mm jack
- IR (in/out) 3.5 mm jack
- Other connections
- IR out
- Analogue (D-sub input)
- Analogue audio Left/Right out
- Display Port
- micro SD
- PC Audio in
- RS232 Serial
- USB 2.0
- USB power outlet (5 V. 2 amp)
- Mains power: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Consumption (On mode): 237 W
- Standby power consumption:
- Power Saving Features: Smart Power
Warranty & Service Information for Philips Products (EMEA)
All Philips products purchased from Assured Systems come with a 2 year warranty as standard, with additional extension options available upon request. Warranties cover all products distributed in the EMEA including systems which have been customised by Assured Systems.
You may also like...