Dual SIM Industrial Serial to Cellular Gateway for GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS Networks
Robustel GoRugged M1000 Pro V2 is a rugged serial to cellular gateway with dual SIM offering state-of-the-art 2G/3G connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
- M1000-PGPRSA 1-port RS232, GPRS Class 10
- M1000-PGPRSB 1-port RS232/RS485, GPRS Class 10
- M1000-PUMTSA 1-port RS232, GPRS/EDGE/UMTS
- M1000-PUMTSB 1-port RS232/RS485, GPRS/EDGE/UMTS
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connection.
- Various SIM backup polices: PING/Monthly data traffic/Roaming.
- Auto GPRS/UMTS connection (no AT commands required).
- Support CSD communication (only receive CSD call).
- Transparent TCP and UDP socket connections.
- Supports Virtual COM (COM port redirector).
- Supports ICMP, DDNS, Telnet.
- Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform).
- Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP).
- Supports Modbus master polling, collects data at preset interval and sends to RobustLink.
- Various reboot policies: SMS/Caller ID/Timing.
- Various dial-up policies: Always Online/Connect On Demand.
- Remote configuration via RobustLink/TCP/SMS.
- Remote firmware upgrade via RobustLink/TCP.
- RS232/RS485 selectable by software.
- Six LED indicators provide signal strength and running status.
- Watchdog for reliable communications.
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 36 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.
You may also like...