The eBOX625-853-FL is a new low power, fanless embedded box computer powered by the latest Intel Celeron Quad-Core N3160 processor (codename Braswell). 1x DDR3L SO-DIMM provides onboard memory up to 8GB for the slim-type embedded PC, and storage is through 1x 2.5″ SATA and 1x mSATA. Packed with I/O and reliability features, this fanless box PC is rugged, low powered and has a wide operating temperature; thus making it ideal for IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things), IoT, industrial automation, MMK (Multi Media Kiosk), gate control, self-service and Point-of-Sale applications amongst others.
Supporting Intel VT-x (Virtual Realisation,) the Celeron N3160 CPU cleverly manages resources to allow the use of several operating systems at the same time. The maximised efficiency of Intel’s Virtual Realisation also helps in increasing security, lowering power consumption and widening the operating temperature range from -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F). Together with its IP40-rated aluminum case and a vibration tolerance up to 3 Grms, the silent running eBOX625-853-FL is a truly rugged and reliable, fanless embedded system.
To help facilitate the widest range of application opportunities, the fanless box PC comes with plenty of I/O connectivity. The slim-type quad core fanless system features 4x COM ports, 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 port, 2x LAN ports, 1x audio, 1x VGA, and 1x HDMI with 4K ultra resolution. Expansion is through 1 x Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (PCI Express + USB signal), 1 x Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (PCI Express + SATA signal) and 1 x SIM slot to enable wireless connectivity to 3G or LTE.
- CPU: Intel Celeron processor N3160 1.6 GHz Braswell quad-core SoC (2M Cache, up to 2.24 GHz)
- Chipset: SoC integrated
- System Memory: 1 x 204-pin SO-DIMM DDR3L-1333/1600 up to 8 GB
- BIOS: AMI
- COM: 1 x RS-232/422/485, 3 x RS-232
- USB: 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100/1000Mbps (Intel i211AT)
- Display: 1 x HDMI (4K supported), 1 x VGA
- Digital I/O: N/A
- Audio: MIC-in/Line-out
- Storage: 1 x 2.5” SATA HDD bay, max. height 15 mm, 1 x mSATA
- Expansion: 1 x Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (PCI Express + USB signal), 1 x Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (PCI Express + SATA signal), 1 x SIM slot
- Others: 3 x Antenna opening
- Power Supply: Input AC 90-264V, AC 36W adapter with lock, Output: DC 12V@3A
- Watchdog Timer: 255 levels, 1 ~ 255 sec.
- Construction: Aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel, IP40
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +60°C (-4°F ~ +140°F)(with W.T. SSD/DRAM, N3160)
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 95%, non-condensing
- Vibration: 3 Grms with SSD (5-500Hz, X, Y, Z directions)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 200 x 120 x 46mm (7.87” x 4.72” x 1.81”)
- Weight (net/gross): 1.2 kg (2.65 lb)/1.9 kg (4.19 lb)
- Certification: CE
- EOS Support: WES7, WE8S, Win10 IoT, Linux
- Mounting: Wall mount, DIN-rail, VESA mount
The eBOX625-853-FL is only one example out of our extensive range of fanless embedded computers, please follow the above links, click to see the eBOX625-853-FL specs, or feel free to reach out to our sales team in either the UK 01785 879 050 or USA 864 421 6991.
About Assured Systems
Assured Systems is a leading technology company offering high quality and innovative applied computing solutions to the embedded, industrial, and digital-out-of-home markets across the world. Headquartered in Stone, England and with offices in North America, our reach is truly global. Our impressive product portfolio includes a full range of Fanless Embedded Computer Systems, Digital Signage & Multimedia Computer Systems, Touchscreen Panel PCs, Human Machine Interfaces, Vehicle Mount Computers, Rackmount Computer Systems, Single Board Computers, Rugged Laptops & Tablets.