If your project is outdoor critical and requires a truly rugged and reliable fanless embedded system with IP67 protection, then take a look at the eBOX800-841-FL. This embedded system designed for the mission-critical market has a wide operating temperature from -30°C to 60°C and supports a wide range DC input between 9-36V with power protection. Dust tight and fully immersible up to 1m, the eBOX800-841-FL also features M12 lockable connectors and N-jack waterproof antenna connectors allowing your full solution to be protected against dust and liquid ingress.
The eBOX800-841-FL meets the performance requirements of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) with the onboard Quad-Core Intel Atom E3845 processor (codename: Bay Trail.) The rugged waterproof computer comes with 1x DDR3L SO-DIMM slot with system memory up to 8 GB and storage is via 1x 2.5” SATA HDD, 1x mSATA and 1x CFast compact flash.
The eBOX800-841-FL is capable of critical applications such as facility condition monitoring due to a multitude of rugged features. The fully IP67 extruded aluminum case is easily wall mounted, it can tolerate vibration up to 3G and all I/Os are coupled by industry standard M12 connectors. The 4 water-proof N-jack antenna openings are available for WLAN and WWAN usage.
The available I/O includes 2x COM RS-232, 2x USB 2.0, 2x LAN and 1x VGA. Expansion is through 1 x Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal), 1 x Half-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal) plus 1 x SIM slot to enable wireless connectivity to 3G or LTE. Altogether, the I/O with M12 lockable connectors make this an ideal tough fanless embedded system for customized mission-critical and outdoor projects.
- CPU: Intel Atom processor E3845 1.91 GHz
- Chipset: SoC integrated
- System Memory: 1 x 204-pin SO-DIMM DDR3L-1066/1333 up to 8 GB
- BIOS: AMI
- COM: 2 x RS-232/422/485 (M12-type)
- USB: 2 x USB 2.0 (M12-type)
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet (M12-type)
- Display: 1 x VGA (M12-type)
- Digital I/O: N/A
- Audio: N/A
- Storage: 1 x 2.5” SATA HDD, 1 x mSATA
- Expansion: 1 x Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal), 1 x Half-size PCI Express Mini
- Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal), 1 x SIM slot
- Others: 1 x 9~36VDC power input (M12-type), 1 x ATX power switch w/indicator, 4 x antenna opening N Jack
- type w/ water proof design
- Power Supply: Input 9~36VDC
- Watchdog Timer: 255 levels, 1~255 sec.
- Construction: Aluminum die-casting and heavy-duty steel, IP67
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +60°C (-4°F ~ +140°F) (with E3845, W.T. SSD/DRAM)
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 95% , non-condensing
- Vibration: 3 Grms with SSD (5-500Hz, X, Y, Z directions)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 210 x 366.83 x 83mm (8.27” x 14.44” x 3.27″)
- Weight (net/gross): 4.15 kg (9.15 lb)/4.8 kg (10.6 lb)
- Certification: CE
- EOS Support: Win 7, Win 10 IoT
- Mounting: Wall mount, VESA mount
The eBOX800-841-FL is only one example out of our extensive range of fanless embedded computers, please follow the above links, click to see the eBOX800-841-FL specs, or feel free to reach out to our sales team in either the UK 01785 879 050 or USA 864 421 6991.
About Assured Systems
Assured Systems is a leading technology company offering high quality and innovative applied computing solutions to the embedded, industrial, and digital-out-of-home markets across the world. Headquartered in Stone, England and with offices in North America, our reach is truly global. Our impressive product portfolio includes a full range of Fanless Embedded Computer Systems, Digital Signage & Multimedia Computer Systems, Touchscreen Panel PCs, Human Machine Interfaces, Vehicle Mount Computers, Rackmount Computer Systems, Single Board Computers, Rugged Laptops & Tablets.