43″ Full HD LCD Signage Monitor
43″ Full HD LCD Signage Monitor
- Brand: Philips
- Usage: 16/7
- Bezel Size: 11.9 (TLR) / 14.9 (B) mm
- 350 NITS brightness
- Viewable Area: 944.4mm (W) x 532.6mm (H)
- Size: 968.2mm (W) x 559.4mm (H) x 59.9mm (D)
Commercial Monitors, Digital Signage Displays, Philips
The BDL4330QL/00 is a cost-effective 43 inch signage display monitor with a 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution and 350 NITS brightness. From the Philips Q-Line range, these screens deliver remarkably clear imagery and reliability, with a range of technical features enabling professional signage functionality.
Manage and control your network remotely via SmartControl: SmartControl lets you remotely control and manage your network of displays via RJ45 and RS232C. Easily fine-tune all display settings including resolution, brightness, contrast and cloning of your settings over your complete network.
Free and easy-to-use content management with SmartCMS: Free and easy-to-use content management system that works exclusively with Philips Signage Solutions displays to manage your digital signage content. With SmartCMS you can create and schedule your own content over 24 hours every day. Simply create your network, design your content and schedule your playlist, and you are ready to play!
Connect and control your content via the cloud with HTML5: Connect and control your content via the cloud with the integrated HTML5 browser. Design your signage content online and connect it with a display or with your entire network. Simply plug in a RJ45 Internet cable for network connection and connect the display with the dedicated URL address, and you are ready to play your cloud-based content.
Save and play content with internal memory: Upload your media into the display and playback content immediately. Working in conjunction with the internal browser, it also serves as a memory cache when streaming online content. If the network ever fails, the internal memory keeps content running by playing a cached version of the content, ensuring that your media stays up even if the network goes down.
Schedule what you want, when you want with SmartPlayer: Turn your USB into a true cost-effective digital signage device. Simply save your content (video, audio, pictures) on your USB and plug into your display. Create your playlist and schedule your content via the on-screen menu, and enjoy your own playlists anytime, anywhere.
Show clinical images consistently with D-image: D-image helps you to review and diagnose clinical images with consistent and accurate display performance. To achieve reliable clinical interpretations, our professional displays are factory calibrated to give optimized greyscale standard display performance. D-image helps you to excel in every aspect of patient care.
SmartPower for energy saving: The backlight intensity can be controlled and pre-set by the system to reduce the power consumption by up to 50%, which saves substantially on energy costs.
Full HD LED for brilliant images with incredible contrast: Picture Quality matters. Standard displays deliver quality, but you expect more. Imagine crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast and realistic colors for a true-to-life picture.
- BDL4330QL/00 – 43″ Full HD LCD Signage Monitor
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
- Diagonal screen size (metric): 108 cm
- Diagonal screen size (inch): 42.5 inch
- Panel resolution: 1920 x 1080p
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 3000:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 500,000:1
- Response time (typical): 6.5 ms
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Viewing angle (horizontal): 178 degree
- Viewing angle (vertical): 178 degree
- Pixel pitch: 0.49 x 0.49 mm
- Display colours: 16.7 Million
- DICOM: Clinical D-image
- Memory: Internal memory access – 8 GB eMMC
- Screen-saving functions: Pixel Shift
- Energy-saving functions: Smart Power
- Tiled Matrix: Up to 15 x 15
- Start-up: Wake up on LAN / Switch on delay / Switch on status
- Start-up window: enable/disable Philips logo
- Keyboard control: Lockable / Hidden
- Network controllable: RS232 / RJ45 / One Wire (HDMI-CEC)
- Signal Loop Through: RS232 / IR Loop through
- Temperature range (operation): – 5 ~ 40 °C
- Temperature range (storage): -20 ~ 60 °C
- Relative humidity: 20 ~ 80 %
- MTBF: 50,000 hour(s)
- Consumption (On mode): 87 W (EnergyStar 6.0 test method)
- Mains power: 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Video input: DVI-D / HDMI / Component (RCA) / Composite (RCA) / VGA (Analogue D-Sub)
- Audio input: 3.5-mm jack / Audio Left/Right (RCA)
- Audio output: Audio Left/Right (RCA) / 3.5 mm jack
- External control / RJ45 / RS232C (in/out) 2.5 mm jack / IR (in/out) 3.5 mm jack
- Other connections: USB
- VESA Mount: 400 x 400 mm, 200 x 200 mm, M6
- Product weight: 8.70 kg
You may also like...