In this article:
Robustel IP67 Waterproof Outdoor Cellular & Wireless Antenna Enclosure
Assured Systems are an official Robustel distributor and can supply a wide range of industrial cellular routers.
Designed with IP67 rated antennas and connectors to protect industrial cellular routers and gateways from extreme outdoor environments and harsh industrial conditions, the Robustel TPH6700 provides a complete weatherproof enclosure.
- IP67 ingress protection withstanding water, dust and other extreme weather conditions
- Standards for the housing-Performance requirement for high and low temperature
- Aging-resistance level (UL746C)
- Flame-retardant level (grade 2 of UL746C)
- Standard requirement for environment protection
- Up to 24 hours rechargeable battery for endurance (R2000/R3000 Lite)
- Includes built-in DC input
- Supports external solar energy input
- Applicable to the majority of Robustel’s products
- Various interfaces meeting the different scenarios
- Easy wall or pole mounting options
Which Cellular Enclosure Is Right For Your Application?
|Number of Cellular Antennas||2||2||2||2||2|
|Number of Wi-Fi Antennas||2||2||1||—||—|
|Number of Ethernet Ports||2||5||2||1||2|
|Number of Serial Ports||—||1||2||1||1|
|Operating Temperature||-25 to 70°C||-25 to 70°C||-40 to 75°C||-40 to 75°C||-40 to 75°C|
A number of models are available for the TPH6700 with varying amounts of antennas, ethernet ports, serial ports and supported operating temperatures. If you require assistance sourcing the right IP67 outdoor cellular and wireless enclosure speak to Assured Systems.
Expert Tips to Install Robustel Wireless Routers into the TPH6700
Assured Systems are Official Partners with Robustel
Robustel are a leading global industrial IoT/M2M hardware and solution provider. We thoroughly understand Robustel's product range and the applications in which their industrial cellular routers are being deployed. You can rely on our expertise to ensure you receive the right guidance resulting in a precise fit for your requirements every time, saving you time and effort, and ultimately money. If you have an IoT or M2M application you would like to discuss, please call +44 1785 87 90 50 (EMEA) or +1 864 421 6991 (USA) or use the contact form to send us your requirements.