Neousys PCIe-USB380/340 8-port/4-port USB 3.0 Host Adapter Card
- x4 PCI Express Gen2 interface to deliver 2GB/s bandwidth
- 8x USB 3.0 ports by 4x independent NEC/Renesas μPD720202 Host Controllers
- On-board 5VDC regulated power supply
- User-configurable 900mA and 1500mA current limit
- Software-programmable per-port power on/off control
- Supports cable-lock mechanism for reliable cable connection
- Supports Windows XP/7/8 and Linux
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specification Rev. 1.0 and Intel xHCI specification Rev. 1.0
For more information please click “Add to Inquiry”. Alternatively you can contact our US sales team on +1 347 719 4508.
Neousys PCIe-USB380/340 is an 8-port/4-port USB 3.0 host adapter dedicatedly designed for industrial and vision applications. USB 3.0, or SuperSpeed USB, is an emerging bus technology to deliver ten times of data rate over USB 2.0, and is particularly useful for high-speed data storage and imaging devices.
Most off-the-shelf USB 3.0 cards implement multiple ports with single USB 3.0 controller, which introduce significant performance degradation for multi-port operation. To achieve maximal per-port performance, PCIe-USB380 has four independent NEC/Renesas μPD720202 USB 3.0 Host Controllers and x4 PCI Express Gen2 interface to fulfill up to 5 Gbps bandwidth for each port when four ports run simultaneously. In addition to bandwidth advantage, PCIe-USB380/340 features on-board regulated 5VDC power supply with an unique design of configurable 900mA/1500mA current limit to supply stable 5VDC power to external USB devices. It also supports software-programmable per-port power on/off control for fault recovery operations.
Combining high bandwidth, industrial-grade power design and reliable cable connection, PCIe-USB380/340 brings great convenience to interface USB 3.0 devices for versatile operating systems, such as Windows XP, 7, 8 and Linux.
- PCIE-USB380: 8-Port USB 3.0 host adapter with 4x independent USB 3.0 controllers
- PCIE-USB340: 4-Port USB 3.0 host adapter with 4x independent USB 3.0 controllers
- USB3-Cable-3M: USB3 Type-A to Micro-B cable with latched connectors, 3-meter length
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
|4-lanes, Gen2 PCI Express interface Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
|PCIE-USB380 8x USB 3.0 ports, compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0
|4x NEC/Renesas μPD720202 Host Controllers Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 specification Revision 1.0, Compliant with Intel® xHCI specification Revision 1.0
|4x on-panel USB 3.0 Type-A connectors with M2 screw threads 4x on-board USB 3.0 Type-A connectors with fix points for cable tie
|USB Per-Port Current Limit
|User-configurable 900mA/1500mA per-port current limit
|PCIe-USB380:Maximal 2.0A @ 3.3V from PCI Express bus Maximal 5.5A @ 12V from directly PCI Express bus for USB devices PCIe-USB340: Maximal 2.0A @ 3.3V from PCI Express bus Maximal 2.8A @ 12V from directly PCI Express bus for USB devices
|0 ~ 60°C with ambient air flow
|167.7 m (W) x 111.2 mm (H)/td>
Orders dispatched from Assured Systems USA will be delivered using FedEx.
Payment Methods & Options
Accepted payment methods for US customers include bank transfer, VISA or Mastercard in USD.
You may also like...