8 10/100BASE M12 PoE Industrial Ethernet Switch EN50155
End of Life
The ER58000 is an industrial hardened Ethernet switch built for the transportation industry. It is EN50155/EN50121-3-2/EN50121-4 compliant for use on trains or other rail applications
- Brand: Axiomtek
- 8 x 10/100BASE ports
- PoE 30W per port up to 120W
- EN50155/EN50121-3-2/EN50121-4 Certified
- Extended operating temperature -40°C to 75°C
For more information please click “Add to Inquiry”. Alternatively you can contact our US sales team on +1 347 719 4508.
This product is end of life. There may still be stock available; please contact us for more information or suitable replacement solutions.
The ER58000 is an industrial Ethernet switch built for the transportation industry. It is EN50155/EN50121-3-2/EN50121-4 compliant for use on trains or other rail applications. Built in 8-port 10/100BASE M12 plus 2-port Gigabit M12/LC connectors making the ER58000 ideal for rolling stock.
The IEEE802.3at PoE ports provide up to 30W/port with a total power budget of 120W. The rail certified Ethernet Switch is ideal for connecting with PoE Powered Devices with different bandwidths and power requirements such as CCTV, wireless access points and way-side communication devices. It can be wall mounted and is designed to operate between -40°C and 75°C making this hardy slim switch a fine fit for environments where high ESD, shock and vibration are likely present.
- ER58802-20YHT – 8-port 10/100BASE-M12 PoE + 2-port Gigabit Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
- EN50155/EN50121-3-2/EN50121-4 compliant for rail applications
- 8-port 10/100BASE M12
- 2-port Gigabit M12/LC connectors
- 8-port PoE function with IEEE802.3at up to 30W per port
- Alpha Ring self-healing ring technology
- Accessible management features: port security, IGMP snooping, port-based VLAN, GARP, protocols, link aggregation, telnet, SSH, SNMP, RMON, TFTP & RS-232 console inteerfaces
- -40°C to 75°C operating temperature
Orders dispatched from Assured Systems USA will be delivered using FedEx.
Payment Methods & Options
Accepted payment methods for US customers include bank transfer, VISA or Mastercard in USD.
Warranty & Service Information for Axiomtek Products (United States)
Assured Systems are proud to be an official partner of Axiomtek, providing a 2 year warranty on all products supplied within the USA. Extension options are also available for your convenience. Warranties also cover products that have been configured to meet specific customer specifications.
You may also like...