Elgens began integrating a variety of components to create industrial panel computers suited towards harsher environments with extended operating temperatures being necessary. For example, they’d integrate a main board manufactured by iEi, an enclosure manufactured by Advantach, a power supply manufactured by Mean Well, an industrial network module manufactured by Moxa and a touchscreen LCD manufactured by Hitachi. Each project was developed from the ground up after a complete understanding of the requirements.
Their product range consists of an LCD development kits, Industrial Touch Screen Monitors and Panel Computers designed for operation in extended temperature ranges.
The product displays are available in a wide range of sizes from 8″ to 55″ and can be developed with high bright backlights, optical bonding, glass without touch, anti-glare, anti-reflective and vandal proof glass. The product part codes would end with the following suffix:
- -H: High Brightness 1000 nits LED backlight
- -OB: Optical Bonding
- G: Glass without touch
- -AG: Anti-Glare
- -AR: Anti-Reflection
- -V: Vandal Proof Glass
- -M: M12 connector
Elgen’s displays and panel computers are also suitable for a wide range of applications in different vertical markets. Some key features include:
- Stainless Steel 304 Enclosures for Applications in the Food Industry.
- IP65 / IP66 Certification for High Pressure Wash Downs.
- -40C to +80C Operating Temperatures for Extended Temperature Environments.
- IEC-60945 Certification Compliant with DNV Marine Standards.
- EN50155 Certification Compliant with Rail Standards.
- MIL-STD810G Certification Complaint with Military Standards.