4-Port Isolated RS-422 PCI Express Mini Card with Wide Operating Temperature
For more information please click “Add to Inquiry”. Alternatively you can contact our US sales team on +1 347 719 4508.
The mPCIe-ICM422-4 by ACCESI/O is a PCI Express mini card with 4 x RS-422 isolated serial ports. Each port is capable of communication speeds as high as 3Mbps and has 128-byte deep transmit and receive FIFOs. Large FIFOs protect against data loss in multitasking operating systems, reduce CPU utilization, and improve data throughput, while reducing or eliminating inter-character or inter-packet pauses. The advanced integrated circuit with pre-scalar supports a wide variety of custom baud rates, and any rates not otherwise achievable can be supported via a custom factory-installed crystal oscillator (up to 12Mbps!).
Tru-Iso™ port-to-port and port-to-PC isolation provides a robust solution to common signal level and grounding issues when using long cables to connect computers and other powered devices – up to 500V of difference between pins and adjacent ports and 1500V between each port and the host computer.
Communication is possible either with custom application software, with off-the-shelf applications (such as HyperTerminal), or with provided samples and utilities, including WinRISC™ (“Windows Really Incredibly Simple Communication).
- mPCIe-ICM422-4 4-port isolated RS-422 PCI Express Mini Card with industrial operating temperature
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
- I/O: Hirose DF57-5P-1.2V 5-pin, latching
- Mating: Hirose DF57H-5S-1.2C
- Serial Ports: 4 x RS-422
- UART: Quad 16C950 with 128-byte FIFO for each transmit & receive buffer
- Baud Rates: Up to 3M baud (advanced-prescaler allows a wide variety of unusual baud rates to be achieved. Up to 12Mbps via custom crystal option.)
- Character length: 5, 6, 7, 8 bits (contact factory for assistance with 9-bit data)
- Parity: Even, Odd, None, Mark, Space
- Stop Interval: 1, 1½, 2 bits
- Flow Control: Xon/Xoff, None
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -65°C to 150°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Power required: +3.3VDC @ 1.6W (typical)
- ESD Protection: ±15kV on all signal pins (IEC 61000)
Orders dispatched from Assured Systems USA will be delivered using FedEx.
Payment Methods & Options
Accepted payment methods for US customers include bank transfer, VISA or Mastercard in USD.
Warranty & Service Information for ACCES I/O Products (United States)
Assured Systems are proud to be an official partner of ACCES I/O providing a 2 year warranty on all products supplied within the USA, including products that have been customized. Extension options are also available for your convenience. Get the reliability you need with products and services from Assured Systems.
You may also like...