The SureView High Brightness (1500cd/m2) range of commercial grade LCD monitors are designed for professional applications where there are high ambient light conditions, such as in-window or semi outdoor applications. Fitted with a commercial grade LED backlit LCD panel, the MTBF figures are 50K hours, therefore perfectly suited to projects where reliability and 24/7 use is paramount. Available in a range of sizes from 32″ to 65″, these displays also feature an ambient light sensor to save energy and increase lifespan, plus a wide range of video inputs including VGA, DVI, HDMI and composite.
Other useful features include a built-in video matrix processor allowing the monitors to be easily grouped or tiled to form part of a larger display. A power timer allows your displays to be easily scheduled as part of your opening hours, alongside a smart temperature control feature which triggers the fans to cool when the ambient temperature increases. All displays include a USB media player as part of the design, which means you can run your content without any external devices, if required – increasing the flexibility of the SureView commercial display range further.
- 1500cd/m2 High Brightness Monitors
- 24/7 commercial usage 1080 resolution LED panels
- HDMI/ DVI/ VGA / component video inputs
- RS232 control
- Video wall tiling control function
- Ambient light sensor
- Intelligent temperature control
- Eco friendly power timer
- SureView-32CDHB: 32″ High Bright Commercial Grade 24/7 LCD Monitor (1500cd/m2)
- SureView-42CDHB: 42″ High Bright Commercial Grade 24/7 LCD Monitor (1500cd/m2)
- SureView-46CDHB: 46″ High Bright Commercial Grade 24/7 LCD Monitor (1500cd/m2)
- SureView-55CDHB: 55″ High Bright Commercial Grade 24/7 LCD Monitor (1500cd/m2)
- SureView-65CDHB: 65″ High Bright Commercial Grade 24/7 LCD Monitor (1500cd/m2)
Our experienced sales team can offer the most up to date information and suggest options which fit your specification and budget; depending on location, please call the numbers listed at the top of the page or use the contact form to send us your requirements.
About Assured Systems
Assured Systems is a leading technology company offering high quality and innovative applied computing solutions to the embedded, industrial, and digital-out-of-home markets across the world. Headquartered in Stone, England and with offices in North America and the UAE (coming 2015), our reach is truly global. Our impressive product portfolio includes a full range of Fanless Embedded Computer Systems, Digital Signage & Multimedia Computer Systems, Touchscreen Panel PCs, Human Machine Interfaces, Vehicle Mount Computers, Rackmount Computer Systems, Single Board Computers, Rugged Laptops & Tablets. Please call the numbers listed above or visit our website at www.assured-systems.com for more information.