65″ Full HD LCD Signage Monitor
65″ Full HD LCD Signage Monitor
65BDL3000Q/00 Price: $POA
- Brand: Philips
- Usage: 16/7
- Bezel Size: 7.5 (TLR) 10.5 (B) mm
- 350 NITS brightness
- Viewable Area: 1433.7mm (W) x 816.7mm (H)
- Size: 1458.7mm (W) x 834.7mm (H) x 52.20mm (D)
For more information please click “Add to Inquiry”. Alternatively you can contact our US sales team on +1 347 719 4508.
The 65BDL3000Q/00 is a cost-effective 65 inch signage display monitor with a 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution and 350 NITS brightness. From the Philips Q-Line range, these screens deliver remarkably clear imagery and reliability, with a range of technical features enabling professional signage functionality.
CMND: Take control of your displays
A robust display management platform, CMND puts the power back into your hands. Update and manage content with CMND & Create or control your settings with CMND & Control. It’s all possible with CMND.
Manage settings of multiple displays with CMND & Control
With CMND & Control, easily manage multiple displays in a central location. With real time display monitoring, setting and software updates from a remote location, and the ability to customize and configure multiple displays at once, such as video wall or menu board displays, controlling your suite of displays has never been easier.
Schedule what you want, when you want with SmartPlayer
Turn your USB into a true cost-effective digital signage device. Simply save your content (video, audio, pictures) on your USB and plug into your display. Create your playlist and schedule your content via the on-screen menu, and enjoy your own playlists anytime, anywhere.
Keep your content up and running with FailOver
Keeping your content up and running is critical for demanding commercial applications. While it is unlikely you will face a content disaster, FailOver provides content protection with a revolutionary technology that plays back-up content on screen in the event of a media player failure. FailOver automatically kicks in when the primary input fails. Simply select a primary input connection and a FailOver connection and you’re ready for instant protection.
SmartPower for energy saving
The backlight intensity can be controlled and pre-set by the system to reduce the power consumption by up to 50%, which saves substantially on energy costs.
Connect and control your content via the cloud with HTML5
Connect and control your content via the cloud with the integrated HTML5 browser. Design your signage content online and connect it with a display or with your entire network. Simply plug in a RJ45 Internet cable for network connection and connect the display with the dedicated URL address, and you are ready to play your cloud-based content.
Simplify meetings with FailOver for conferencing
Using FailOver, simplify your presentations and video conferencing. When a meeting or conference room is not in use, background content can run from whatever input source you choose. When the meeting starts and you need to share a presentation or your screen, simply connect your computer and the display automatically switches inputs and shows what’s on your screen, with no need to manually switch inputs.
Full HD LED for brilliant images with incredible contrast
Picture Quality matters. Standard displays deliver quality, but you expect more. Imagine crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast and realistic colors for a true-to-life picture.Create and update content with CMND & CreateDesign and create compelling content with CMND & Create, a powerful authoring tool. With a drag-and-drop interface, preloaded templates and integrated widgets, you’ll be able to amaze your customers with compelling content.
- 65BDL3000Q/00 – 65″ Full HD LCD Signage Monitor
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
- Diagonal screen size (metric): 163.9 cm
- Diagonal screen size (inch): 65 inch
- Panel resolution: 1920 x 1080p
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 3000:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 500,000:1
- Response time (typical): 8 ms
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Viewing angle (horizontal): 178 degree
- Viewing angle (vertical): 178 degree
- Pixel pitch: 0.74 x 0.74 mm
- Display colours: 1.07 Billion
- Picture enhancement
- 3/2 – 2/2 motion pull down
- 3D Combfilter
- Motion compens. deinterlacing
- Progressive scan
- 3D MA deinterlacing
- Dynamic contrast enhancement
- Screen-saving functions: Pixel Shift, Low Brightness
- Energy-saving functions: Smart Power
- Tiled Matrix: Up to 10 x 15
- Start-up: Wake up on LAN / Switch on delay / Switch on status
- Keyboard control: Lockable / Hidden
- Network controllable: RS232 / RJ45 / One Wire (HDMI-CEC)
- Signal Loop Through: RS232 / IR Loop through
- Temperature range (operation): 0 ~ 40 °C
- Temperature range (storage): -20 ~ 60 °C
- Relative humidity: 20 ~ 80 %
- MTBF: 50,000 hour(s)
- Consumption (On mode): 176 W
- Mains power: 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Standby power consumption:
- Video input: DVI-D / HDMI (x 2) / Component (BNC) / Composite (BNC) / VGA (Analogue D-Sub), USB, Display Port (1.2)
- Video output: Display Port, DVI-I, VGA (via DVI-D)
- Audio input: 3.5-mm jack / Audio Left/Right (RCA)
- Audio output: Audio Left/Right (RCA) / External Speaker Connector
- External control / RJ45 / RS232C (in/out) 2.5 mm jack / IR (in/out) 3.5 mm jack
- Other connections: USB, OPS
- VESA Mount: 400 x 400 mm, M6
- Smart Insert mount: 100 x 100 mm, 100 x 200 mm
- Product weight: 24.8 kg
Orders dispatched from Assured Systems USA will be delivered using FedEx.
Payment Methods & Options
Accepted payment methods for US customers include bank transfer, VISA or Mastercard in USD.
Warranty & Service Information for Philips Products (United States)
All Philips products supplied and distributed to the USA directly from Assured Systems come with a 2 year warranty as standard, with extension options available upon request. Our warranties also cover any products which have been customized by Assured Systems.
You may also like...