Industrial Serial to Cellular Gateway for GSM/GPRS/UMTS Networks
The Robustel GoRugged M1000 XP is a compact design serial to cellular gateway with plastic housing, offering state-of-the-art GSM/GPRS/UMTS connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
- M1000-XP2GA 1-port RS232, GPRS
- M1000-XP2GB 1-port RS485, GPRS
- M1000-XP3HA 1-port RS232, GPRS/UMTS
- M1000-XP3HB 1-port RS485, GPRS/UMTS
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
- Auto GPRS/UMTS connect or reconnect (no AT commands required).
- Support CSD communication (only receive CSD call).
- Transparent TCP and UDP socket connections.
- Supports ICMP, DDNS, SNTP, Telnet.
- Supports Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP.
- Auto reboot via SMS/Caller ID/Timing.
- Various dial-up policies: Always Online/Connect on Demand.
- Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform).
- Configuration methods: RS232/USB/SMS/TCP/RobustLink.
- Firmware upgrade via RS232/USB/TCP/RobustLink.
- Two tri-color LED indicators provide signal strength (RSSI) and running status.
- Watchdog for reliable communications.
- Wide range input voltages from 6 to 18 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
- The plastic enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.
You may also like...