In this article:
UTC-542 The New Mirror-coated 42” Touchscreen AiO Computer
Assured Systems are on the forefront of retail interaction with the ner mirror-coated 42" touchscreen AiO computer – Advantech UTC-542
Mirror, mirror on the wall, what would this dress look like in the other colour options?
Powered by a sixth-generation Intel Core i5-6300U processor and equipped with up to 16 GB of memory, the UTC-542 is a powerful computer able to manage the complex content of new interactive signage methods which include smart mirror and interactive augmented reality applications. To present this diverse content the UTC-542 features a 42.6-inch, 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD monitor that offers 1920×1080 resolution and 450-nit brightness.
I/O includes 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 COM, and up to 4 USB ports allowing for more options in functionality whilst an IP-65 front increases reliability and placement options into industrial territory. The UTC-542 comes equipped with dual HDD/SSD slots that support RAID storage in a hot-swappable design. This feature improves performance, enhances reliability and makes it easier to protect and manage data.
The panel PC supports Windows, Linux and Android OS, has Wi-Fi connectivity, as well as multiple peripheral options including barcode scanners, camera, IC card reader and NFC/RFID modules. Altogether the UTC-542 makes an ideal solution for interactive signage in retail stores, industrial signage in factories, self-service kiosks in transportation hubs and information signage in public spaces.
- Sixth-generation Intel® Core™ i5-6300U processor with 4 GB of DDR3L memory
- 42.6-inch 16:9 TFT LCD monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 450-nit brightness
- Low-power, fanless system design with IP65-rated front panel for reliable operation
- Dual hot-swappable HDD/SSD slots with RAID 0/1 support
- Rich I/O, including 2 Gigabit Ethernet, 2 COM, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, and up to 4 USB ports
- Easy cable routing and management
- VESA standard (200 mm) mount holes for flexible installation
- Supports Windows® Embedded Standard 7/8, Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB 2016, Embedded Linux Ubuntu 14.04, and Android 4.4.2
- Optional anti-glare 3H mirror coating for smart mirror and interactive augmented reality applications
About Assured Systems
Assured Systems is a leading technology company offering high quality and innovative applied computing solutions to the embedded, industrial, and digital-out-of-home markets across the world. Headquartered in Stone, England and with offices in North America, our reach is truly global. Our impressive product portfolio includes a full range of Fanless Embedded Computer Systems, Digital Signage & Multimedia Computer Systems, Touchscreen Panel PCs, Human Machine Interfaces, Vehicle Mount Computers, Rackmount Computer Systems, Single Board Computers, Rugged Laptops & Tablets.