24-Channel Digital I/O PCI Express Mini Card with Change-of-State
The mPCIe-DIO-24S is a type F1 PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe) and optional cable assembly (D-Sub 37-pin Male connector) with Change-of-State (COS) detection IRQ generation, designed to be easily panel-mounted in any application environment. It uses the high speed PCI Express bus to transfer digital data to and from the card.
The digital I/O is compatible with 8255 PPI chips making it easy to program. This also allows for simple and trouble-free migration from other ACCES PCI and PCI Express digital I/O cards, but also provides for advanced features enabled by the onboard FPGA logic.
The module is excellent for use in applications sensing inputs such as switch closures, TTL, LVTTL, CMOS logic and controlling external relays, driving indicator lights, and more.
- mPCIe-DIO-24S – 24-Channel Digital I/O PCI Express Mini Card with Change-of-State (COS) detection IRQ generation
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
- Digital Bits: 24
- Compatibility: 8255 Mode 0
- Performance: 1 μs per 32-bit transaction max, ∼3.5μs in Windows
- Digital Inputs
- Logic High: 2.0V to VCCIO (3.3VDC, 5VDC tolerant)
- Logic Low 0V to 0.8V
- Digital Outputs (Standard Version)
- Logic High: 2.0V (min) 24mA source
- Logic Low: 0.55V (max) 24mA sink
- Power Output: +3.3 VDC via 0.5A polyfuse (resetting)
- TTL with user VCCIO Digital Outputs (-TTL option)
- Logic High: 3.8V (min) 32ma UVCCIO = 4.5V
- Logic Low: 0.55V (max) 32ma UVCCIO = 4.5V
- Operating: 0°C to 70°C (order -T option for industrial temperature -40°C to 85°C)
- Storage: -65°C to 150°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Power required: +3.3VDC @ 330ma (typical)
- Weight: 6.2 grams (plus 22.2g for the cable)
- Size: Length: 50.95mm (2.006″) Width: 30.00mm (1.181″)
- I/O connector
- On-card: Molex 501190-4017 40-pin latching
- Mating: Molex 501189-4010
- On cable: Male, D-Sub Miniature, 37-pin
- Mating:Female, D-Sub Miniature, 37-pin
Warranty & Service Information for ACCES I/O Products (United States)
Assured Systems are proud to be an official partner of ACCES I/O providing a 2 year warranty on all products supplied within the USA, including products that have been customized. Extension options are also available for your convenience. Get the reliability you need with products and services from Assured Systems.
You may also like...