The ASLDVR systems provide fleet operators with an effective way to monitor and manage their remote assets whilst in the field. In the event of an incident and/or allegation the HD systems aid in the investigation process whilst reducing potential cost and exposure. The solution includes a 3-Axis G-Sensor, microphone, flexible and powerful storage using SD card (from 32Gb to 256Gb) or hard drive (1Tb-2Tb), a dashboard mounted panic button & high performance GPS receiver. The ASLDVR range manage up to 8 cameras, are powered by the vehicle ignition and automatically begin recording as the ignition switches on. A dashboard mounted LCD display ASL7QLCD (optional) provides the driver with a real-time 360° view of what is going on around their vehicle.
- HD recording on all camera channels
- Various camera options: wide angle, weatherproof, infrared, dome, side view, rugged, reverse cameras, etc.
- Dual Record mode (Continuous + Event)
- Optional Audio Recording
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power, automated operation.
- Tamper-Resistant locking case available; Key required to access SD card and/or HDD/SSD drive
- GPS data records full time to provide location data, vehicle speed, and accurate time/date
- Adjustable resolution & frame rate
- Built-in G-Shock sensor (adjustable sensitivity)
- Alarm input triggers for advanced event recording (option)
- WiFi and/or 3G Cellular modem for wireless upload and live GPS tracking (option)
- PC Analysis Software Included