Advantech ADAM-4012 1-ch Analog Input Module
Advantech’s analog input modules use a microprocessor-controlled integrating A/D converter to convert sensor voltage, or current signals into digital data. The digital data is then translated into either engineering units, twos complement hexadecimal format or percentage of full-scale range (FSR) according to the module’s configuration.
When prompted by the host computer, the data is sent through a standard RS-485 interface. The Analog Input Modules offer signal conditioning, A/D conversion, ranging, and RS-485 digital communication functions. They protect your equipment from ground loops and power surges by providing opto-isolation of the A/D input and transformer based isolation up to 3000 V DC.
Please ask about how we can configure your solution
We ship and support products via offices globally
Industry leading warranties on all solutions as standard
Experienced engineers are on hand to support your project
Can't Find What You Want?
- Power Consumption: 1.2 W @ 24 VDC
- Supported Protocols: ASCII commandAnalog Input
- Channels: 1
- Input Impedance: Voltage: 20 MΩCurrent: 125 Ω (Addedby user)
- Input Type: mV, V or mA
- Input Range: ±150 mV, ±500 mV, ±1 V,±5 V, ±10 V and ±20 mA
- Accuracy Voltage mode: ±0.1% or betterCurrent mode: ±0.2% or better
- Span Drift: ±25 ppm/°C
- Zero Drift: ±6 μV/°CDigital Input
- Channels 1Logic level 0: 1 V max.Logic level 1: 3.5 ~ 30 V pull up current: 0.5 mA, 10 kΩ resistor to 5 V
- Event Counter Max. input freq.: 50 HzMin. input pulse width: 1 msec.Digital Output
- Channels 2, open collector to 30 V,30 mA max. load
- Power Dissipation: 300 mW
Warranty & Service Information for Advantech Products (EMEA)
As an official EMEA partner of Advantech, we provide a 2 year warranty on all Advantech products supplied to customers in the EMEA. This includes any products which have been customised by Assured Systems. Optional warranty extensions are also available upon request.
You may also like...