Assured Systems, a leading UK system integrator, releases Axiomtek’s new transportation solution geared towards railway applications to the UK market. A fanless embedded computing system that incorporates a high performance Intel® Core™2 Duo SP9300 processor up to 2.26 GHz and an Intel® GM45 chipset, the tBOX320-852-FL is built for rugged working environments and is EN50121/EN50155 certified for railway applications. Mobile applications such as passenger information, video surveillance, alongside data acquisition and control make the tBOX320-852-FL very versatile.
- Designed for extended temperature operation from -25 to +55°C and housed in a rugged profiled-aluminum case, this railway-centric embedded box computer supports up to 2GB of DDR3 800/1066 memory. The tBOX320-852-FL also features a swappable 2.5" SATA 300 hard drive bay, one (1) internal SATA drive bay as well as a slot for Compact Flash media which are all easily accessible from the front of the chassis. The system’s I/O set offers (4) isolated COM ports, isolated digital I/O, and isolated power supply, with robust M12 interface connectors for (2) Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- The integrated graphics chipset offers 256MB of dedicated graphics memory, DirectX 9 3D as well as HDTV support. The integrated MPEG2 and H.264 decoders reduce processor load while displaying HD video. Having received certification and compliance for railway standard EN50121/EN50155, the tBOX320-852-FL rugged embedded box computer helps OEM customers accelerate their time to market and reduce hardware design costs for rail applications. For more information you can see the full
- or call technical sales on 01785 87 90 50.
- For a full press release on the tBOX320-852-FL please download the PDF
- Assured Systems is pleased to be a vertical integration partner for Axiomtek's range of intelligent transportation solutions - please watch the video below which introduces some of these products.